Mystery Island Mystery Island

A bit boring

Gets a bit boring after a while!!

Pandemic Pandemic

Great Game!!!

This is so Addictive!!!

PS: I've got forum topic for this game and I was wondering, do you want to submit your score to it

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death is comin'!

7--9---2---6-1---7----6-3-2--9---5-0-
----788----86-741-3---6-7-3--813---80 ---70-4-3119c--26--5-a---1---5---6---
5---8---9--c---1--6-4---9---0---c---3 ---a---1---7-ba-6463452-4-5-3--7-8-4-
3-7-2-3-5-5-43---7-a---1---6-1---34-7 -a---0-9-9a---2-6-a-----6--44--3-

Feel free to change it as much as possible!

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

COOL!!!

In the year 3012A.D. Spaceman Tom from planet Brough was exploring the galaxy on his undefined spaceship. On one of his travels, he was attacked by an alien fleet. He had to escape the large fleet, so he sped up to 2008! He was going so fast that he didn't see the blue planet ?? from him. All of the sudden, the gravitational pull of the blue planet dragged his Bright ship and crashed it. Spaceman Tom knew that the fleet would come destroy him so he searched the remains of his ship for his lazer arsekicker. Luckily, there was a/an cool military base nearby. Tom sneaked by a few guards and reached the vehicle storage area and found a couple of alien flying ferrari behind some crates of POOPIEs. Before he could ride ferrari back home, the guards spotted him and attacked him like a pack of Dogs attack a baby Cat. Tom pulled out his lazer arsekicker an beat the DAMMIT!!!! out of them. One alien soldier managed to activate the self destruct sequence. Tom got on the vehicle and flew away. SOMAT!!! All that was left from the plant was blue dust. Luckily, the fleet had just arrived and died a/an undefined death from the explosion. Spaceman Tom became a hero in Brough and was worshipped for many years.

Mario World Mario World

Sorry...

...but this was just horrible mind you it is your first flash, and i've never made a flash.

The Boss The Boss

Fucking Hell that's good!!!

That was just so bloody amazing!

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

WOAH

11/10 stars fantastic and I know the remroll bug but I'll leave it!!

FAB!!

God's Playing Field God's Playing Field

So Massively cool!

That is one of the greatest flashes eva!

Ultimate code:
crazymonkey
TYPE IN SECRET IMMEDIATLY

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Fabulous subbmission!

This is the best submission yet!
I love the bar fights ,and well this is the greatest!
When is No.2 out I wanna play it!